A loan granted to Jordanians to make your dreams come true (A vacation of a life time, studying, marriage, etc.) and allows you to cover your personal expenses.
- Financing up to JOD 70,000.
- Maximum loan tenure up to 96 months.
- Flexible top up options.
- Buy out loan facility is available with the ability of increasing the loan amount depending on the client’s income & DBR.
- No guarantor is required.
- Free debit card and E-services.
- Free credit card for the first year.
- Life Insurance.
- Family income is considered if a married couple wants to apply.
- Valid proper Identification Card for Jordanians
- Proof of Income:
- Salary slip for the last month.
- Salary transfer letter according to the bank's approved form
- Statement of account for the last 6 months.
- Social security enrollment proof
- Minimum loan amount JOD 1,000.
- Minimum loan tenure up to 12 months.
- Minimum salary transferred JOD 300 for private sector and JOD 200 for public sector.
- Maximum DBR of 50% .
- Minimum work experience of 12 months for private sector, 3 months for public sector and 2 years for municipalities provided employee is confirmed (not under probation).
- Not listed on CBJ & Jordan Ahli Bank’s internal black lists.
- Minimum age of 21 years old and maximum age of 65 years old.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.