|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|American Express - Gold Card||Minimum Salary: JOD 2,800||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: JOD 124||Rate: 2.99%|
The American Express Gold Card is a charge Card, not a credit Card. Unlike a credit Card, the American Express Card has No Pre-set Spending Limit. You can spend as much as you have shown us you can afford. This makes the Card ideal for shopping, dining, travel and entertainment.
- Redeem Membership Rewards Points for Emirates Skyward Miles and Etihad Guest Miles
- Exclusive offers on travel, leisure, dining and premium shopping
- Access to Airport Lounges across the Middle East
- Complimentary Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
- Complimentary Retail Protection Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- The annual fee applicable on this Card is USD $175 plus a USD 25 annual fee for enrolment into the Membership Rewards Loyalty Programme.
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.80%
- You will always earn 1 full Membership Rewards Point for every USD 1 of spends. Points never expire and can be redeemed for complimentary flights and upgrades with 12 airline partners, including Emirates and Etihad. Points can also be redeemed for complimentary hotel nights, shopping vouchers, electronics, fashion accessories, and much more.
- Emirates Skywards Miles
- Etihad Guest Miles
- Flying Blue Miles
- Asia Miles
- British Airways Avios
- Delta SkyMiles
- Gulf Air Falcon Flyer Miles
- Iberia Avios
- Qatar Airways QMiles
- Royal Plus Miles
- Oman Air Sindbad Miles
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).