|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Jordan Ahli Bank - Car Loan||Minimum Salary: JOD 250||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 7 Years||Flat Rate: 6.0%||Reducing Rate: 10.8%|
A loan that enables you to own the car of your dreams.
- Financing up to JOD 75,000.
- Financing up to 100% for new cars and up to 80% for used cars.
- Loan tenor up to 84 months.
- Grace period to pay the first installment up to 30 days starting from the date of loan disbursement (interest will be calculated from the first day)
- No guarantor is required
- Free debit card and E-services.
- Free credit card for the first year.
- Life Insurance
- Minimum age of 21 years old
- Valid proper Identification Card for Jordanians
- Valid Passport & Residency Permit for non-Jordanians
- Salary slip for the last month.
- Statement of account for the last 6 months.
- Social security enrollment proof.
- Copy of final pricing offer for new cars.
- The car's appraisal through the official rate of the Bank for old cars.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.